AIS100 Receiver (USB)
This value priced, entry level AIS receiver is Digital Yacht's most cost effective solution for adding AIS to your PC. Featuring the same dual channel receiver as the AIS200 Pro, but without the NMEA 0183 output and multiplexer, there is no compromise on performance and the AIS100 will out perform all other, inferior, single channel receivers.
For use with any AIS compatible PC navigation software, such as the latest SmarterTrack, MaxSea, Nobeltec, SeaPro and RosePoint applications. Connected to an existing VHF antenna (via a splitter) or to a dedicated AIS antenna, you can receive all AIS targets within 20 miles of your boat.
- Low cost entry level AIS receiver
- High performance dual-channel AIS receiver for use with AIS compatible PC navigation software
- USB Interface for simple Plug and Play connection to a PC
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory)
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution
- Antenna Included: No
- Display Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: ZDIGAIS100US
Quick Guide (pdf)
Posted by Jim on Jul 31st 2017
Simple setup, I had to find a bnc to uhf coax adapter that should be added to the recommended options. but that of course depends on you antenna choice. overall 5 star. It interfaced to opencpn at 38400 very nicely. Note some images show two cables...the usb version has/needs only the one attached cable
Customers also viewed