GPSMAP® 276Cx All Terrain GPS Navigator
- Internal antenna with GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone; for better reception in vehicle interiors add an external antenna (sold separately) to the built-in MCX connector
- Built-in worldwide basemap and free 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Supports Garmin TOPO maps, Garmin HuntView_ maps, BlueChart_ g2 HD marine charts and more
- Supports Active Weather forecasts and animated weather tracking
- Pairs with your compatible smartphone_ for automatic uploads, smart notifications and more
If you're a jack-of-all-trades, you need a GPS navigator that_s as versatile as you are. Take a look at the GPSMAP 276Cx. With a large 5-inch display, versatile cartography, connected features and flexible power options, it has the capability to function the best way for you.
The Mapping You Want
Almost anywhere you want to go, GPSMAP 276Cx has a compatible map to take you there. It comes preloaded with worldwide basemap and includes a free 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. It also supports a variety of other mapping options such as Garmin TOPO maps, Garmin HuntView™ maps, BlueChart® g2 HD marine charts, turn-by-turn directions on City Navigator® NT, Garmin Custom Maps, raster maps and vector maps.
The Connected Navigator
In addition to GPS and GLONASS reception, GPSMAP 276Cx is ANT+® compatible for the integration of external sensors like the tempe™ ambient temperature sensor. You can even connect it to Wi-Fi&Reg; for over-the-air updates and Garmin Connect™ database syncs. Pair with your compatible mobile device* for additional features like LiveTrack and smart notifications*.
Tough and Ready
GPSMAP 276Cx was designed for your rugged lifestyle. You_ll navigate with confidence by seeing clearly on the large 5-inch sunlight-readable screen. The navigator's flexible mounting lets you keep the device exactly where you need it. Operate GPSMAP 276Cx with its reliable push-button controls that resist dirt, dust and grit, and best of all-keep all your maps on hand with 8 GB of internal memory, expandable by a microSD™ card (sold separately).
More Power Options
Get peace of mind knowing that the GPSMAP 276Cx GPS navigator is going to be ready when you need it, now that there are more ways to power your device. It features in-unit charging with an included lithium-ion battery pack and even has the ability to use standard AA batteries.
- Birdseye Satellite Imagery
- Advanced Mapping
- Active Weather
- Smart Notifications
Weather is not available in all areas.
In The Box:
- GPSMAP 276Cx
- 1 year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription*
- AMPS powered mounting bracket with marine bail mount
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- USB cable
- AC charger
- Quickstart Guide
*Software download required. Use the included BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription with BaseCamp™ to transfer an unlimited amount of high-resolution satellite images to the handheld device for 1-year. Once those images have been integrated into the device they can be accessed whenever you need them - even after the initial 1-year offer has run out. Additional BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscriptions can be purchased.
- Basemap: Yes
- Battery Type: Alkaline, Lithium, Rechargeable
- Built-In Memory: 8GB (6GB available to use)
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480 pixels
- Screen Size: 5'
- Screen Type: Color
- Waypoints/Routes: 10,000/250
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 9"W x 10"L WT: 2.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759161019
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Manufacturer Part Number: